Here is the latest installment of my Cricut Explore Saturday Seven files! I will share 7 new files that I create during the week for you to use. You are welcome to edit the files to fit your needs. Please contact me if you need help on how to edit the files. Let’s get started with the files for this week. I have included a screen shot of the file and then the link to the file. Enjoy. Please comment and let me know what you make with the files!
2. Batty Before Coffee Vinyl Cup https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/29394363
3. Beer and BBQ Beer Stein. You can purchase the stein from Dollar Tree to make this great beer stein. Substitute with your own state! https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/27665909
4. Mardi Gras Coffee Cup https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/28436327
5. I Don’t Bite After Coffee https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/28629981
6. Mornings are for Mimosas Coffee Cup
7. Let It Bee Canvas https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/27242293
#Mardi Gras #Cricut Explore #CricutExploreFreeFiles #CricutExploreSaturdaySeven #CricutVinyl
I finally figured out how to make stickers using the Cricut Explore. I am using them in my planner and for other uses. They are so stinking cute and addictive to make.
Here is what I used to make the stickers:
Hewlett-Packard Envy 5660 on best settings
Avery Shipping labels full sheet
Here are some of the stickers I made.